Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Online Purchase
Please read this carefully. By submitting an order on this web site you are agreeing to the terms that appear below which will apply to any purchase made through this web site.
These Terms and Conditions were most recently updated on 26th June 2016 and apply to all sales and purchases.
- Purchase Contract
- All purchases made on this web site are governed by these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions governing any purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. If you order goods after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms and Conditions have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms and Conditions were most recently updated.
- We will confirm receipt of your order as soon as possible by e-mail, to the e-mail address you provided to us. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered and at this point the purchase contract will be made. We will supply the goods to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Pricing and Availability
- All prices are quoted excluding VAT. Where applicable, VAT will be added to invoices.
- Please check the dates of availability of any offers before purchasing.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you register on the website.
- Delivery will be made only to an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Delivery dates, times and charges will be agreed with you by the website manager prior to the start of your delivery service and prior to you being given access to place an order on the web site. Delivery times, where agreed, are approximate only and subject to clause 9 below there shall be no liability on the photographer for late or cancelled delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate person is available at the delivery address at all times during the agreed date and time. All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- If no one is at the address when delivery is attempted the goods will be retained by us and will remain the property of matthewbealesphotography.com.
- Should you fail to be present for your delivery we are entitled to charge you in full price of the items contained in your order and the cost of delivery.
- All goods remain the property of matthewbealesphotography.com until payment has been made in full and received in full.
- Order Error
- Goods may not be returned without a collection note.
- Claims for shortages, damages or incorrect goods must be notified to the website manager quoting your order number within 24 hours of delivery.
- Payment for the delivered goods will be according to the trading terms that have been agreed in advance with the website manager. Payment may be made by debit or credit card. Matthewbealesphotography.com has the right to refuse delivery if these terms are not adhered to.
- The debit and credit cards accepted by us are those listed on the web site on the date on which your order is placed.
- You agree to compensate us in full against all reasonable costs expenses and outgoings incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event a failed payment occurs. This will include an administration charge of not less than £20. We may at any time after a failed payment has occurred ask a debt collection agency to collect payment from you.
- Customer Complaints
- 1 If you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please e-mail us by following the contact us link.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content of this website is owned or licensed by matthewbealesphotography.com. This material includes, but is not limited to, photos, images, layout, graphics, look and appearance. The content of the site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and any such rights will remain vested in matthewbealesphotography.com.
- You can use this site only for your own personal, non commercial use, in order to place orders through the website.
- You may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, transmit, publish, display, distribute or sell any material from the website. You may not use this website or its content for any commercial purpose; including the collection and use of any listings, descriptions, prices, make any derivative or commercially exploitative use of this website or its content, download or copy account information, use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tool without the explicit written consent of matthewbealesphotography.com . Any unauthorised use terminates any permission’s granted.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute which may arise between them.
- This web site is operated by matthewbealesphotography.com